Done for You Podcast
You need a pro to take care of everything and produce a new podcast from the ground up.
$8,000 – $16,000/one time
Before you start a podcast, we want to help you determine the reasons that someone will listen to your podcast in the first place. We sit down with you to figure out the real purpose behind your podcast, what is it that you want to accomplish with it, and how can we make it into something that is valuable for you and your listeners.
- Create the goals of your podcast and write the podcast description
- Choose a unique show title
- Choose your show format, length, and frequency
We create the essential design elements of your show:
- Podcast logos and artwork
- Music and sounds to serve as background music and transitions
- Show introduction/theme
We record and produce all of your content:
- Create talking points, scripts, and perform interviews using your existing content (website, blog, articles, videos) or content you provide
- Provide all equipment and technical services to record, edit, mix, and master your show
- Write your show notes and add metadata to your files
We will build and set up the necessary technical back end to launch and host your podcast.
- Build a website or add a page for your podcast
- Set up a hosting service account for your podcast (external or internal)
- Configure your show details and RSS feed through the host
We make it easy for you to get your message out and measure the impact.
- Add your podcast to 7 major directories
- Create a marketing strategy (including social media) for your podcast
- Set up web and media download statistics
We offer retainers for ongoing support catered to your podcast production needs, including:
- Adding intro, outro, and advertisements
- Noise Reduction
- Mouth Noise Reduction
- Show Notes
- Final mp3